Thursday 24 May 2012

Photoshop Me!

Is everything photoshopped today? We've all seen the before and after shots of Photoshopped models, but there is a whole new wave of photoshopping. My husband took Riley to an airshow on the weekend and took some beautiful photos. Two of my favourite people are professional photographers, so I proudly showed them the photos that my husband took of Riley and make the joke that he didn't even use Photoshop. He then piped up and said that actually they were a bit Photoshopped.


No wonder my photos always look so medicore! I do not know how to use Photshop, I don't even have it on my computer.


Gone are the days of the unmodified family snap, now days, in this house, you Photoshop then print. I'm going to jump on board and install Photoshop onto my computer. This will be fun! Apparently you can even take a few kilos off via Photoshop, so farewell diet!
Happy snapping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment