Sunday 13 May 2012

Hello, its Mother's Day, happy Mother's Day to all mothers out there. Here is my Mother's Day, which was slightly disturbing.

The Mahjong Nazi and myself left it until Thursday to book anywhere, but we did get a spot at a tavern that she likes, so we went.


Fun times!

Food was ordered and  few minutes into eating, Riley presented us with the following, which was on his pizza, which was in his mouth!


I asked to speak with the manager and gave him the toughened plastic you see above . He  said, " Well, it looks like the little guy is ok, let me know if he wants a free icecream later".

We were so shocked, we did not know how to react, with hindsight we were complete pushovers. I don't want free stuff, but when my child nearly eats a large bit of pointy plastic, I actually want a really genuine response, a 'sorry' at least.

For the record, he didn't want any icecream and for the record, please tell your friends not to go to the Burrendah Tavern.

No comments:

Post a Comment