Tuesday 8 May 2012

A Lesson Learnt on the Way Home

I wonder what children did before parents had iPhones?

Whenever we are out and things are not totally riveting for Riley he asks to go on my phone. I have downloaded games for him and even I am a littlle bit taken with the game 'Where's My Water'. Admittedly, I usually let him and there have been times where I have thrust my phone at him, instructing him to play. Sometimes it is really annoying though. Sometimes my phone is dead. Sometimes I'm just feeling mean.

Today, after visiting a friend, he asked to go on my phone for the drive home, it was dead, so he couldn't. He wanted to know what he was supposed to do on the way home, I suggested conversation, looking out of the window, or listening to the radio. No, he asked to go on my GPS. I let him. He soon discovered that not all electronic devices are are as exciting as iPhones and that chatting with your mum is actually quite fun .

Worst photo ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment