Sunday 27 May 2012

Boys - The World is Their Toilet


This is a picture of wee next to the toilet. Not even that close to the toilet. I see this sight quite often and not just next to my toilet, but at friend's houses. When do boys learn to point and aim with accuracy? I've lost count of the number of times that I have gone to the toilet in the dark in the middle of the night and sat on wee. It is really gross and cold! I have come to realise that for boys, the world is their toilet.

Friends were over tonight and my girlfriend commented that her husband often weed in the garden and that her dogs then went and weed over his wee, like some man versus dog pissing contest.

I often have to stop on the way home to let Riley out to have a wee on the side of the road. It is somehow acceptable for a boy to do this.

At times I am jealous that I can't wee publically with such ease. Camping would be a whole lot easier with a penis. There is something that you can buy to be able to wee like a man, maybe I'll look into getting that next time I go camping.

In the meantime, I would just like the boys of the world to try to aim a little more accurately, and if they can't do that to clean up their mess. No wonder my toilet smells like a toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment