Sunday 20 May 2012

Guiness Book of Records

We're going out to dinner with my dad and his wife for her birthday tonight. I last saw my dad two weeks ago and he had the longest eyebrow hair I had ever seen. He was quite protective of it for some reason and wouldn't let me pull it out.

And that is it unstretched!

What is it with older men and their eyebrows? John Howard was in the public eye and had very long unruly eyebrows, but my dad beats him hands down and won't let me do anything to help him in this area.

I am pretty confident he will still have it with him tonight, so I'm going to suggest he contact the Guiness Book of Records, surely this is the longest eyebrow hair in the history of the world?

Latest update on the eyebrow hair, its still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment