Wednesday 6 June 2012

Lost Treasures



I was searching madly for an electronic cigarette that I bought last year, but haven't really used. Yes, I am a filthy smoker, as my dad would say, but am finally committed to really giving up for good. As I searched through every hand bag and junk space in my house (which are many), I got lots of pleasant little suprises that I had forgotten I owned.

I found:
  • Two nearly new tubes of Jurlique hand cream;
  • A $150 voucher to a local shopping complex;
  • A jumper from Country Road that I bought a few months ago, but never removed from the bag;
  • A $50 book voucher; and
  • A candle from MOR.
What an awesome haul! I also found the electronic cigarette, which is being charged, so expect a few grumpy posts over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment