Friday 20 April 2012

Just A Quiet Saturday

We are having a bit of a lazy day today, me reading, when I should be cleaning and Riley and Cliff making a 'shrink ray'. Yes, they went off to Bunnings and have dismantled an old radio and apparently have all that is needed for shrink ray construction.



One thing that is very cute and never ceases to impress and amazine me about Riley is that he has a brilliant imagination and the capacity to believe that pretty much anything is possible if you have the right ingredients and tools. I know that Riley will be genuinely suprised and disappointed if the shrink ray does not work. That type of innocent hope is a really beautiful thing to me.

Personally I really hope the shrink ray works, as it will ge me into my dress next Saturday and I need all the help I can get after this morning's efforts (see below).

    
Ooops!

No comments:

Post a Comment