Sunday 22 April 2012

Fun Times Were Had.



As predicted, the Mahjong Nazi was early, but that didn't matter, because we were slow and she did not grumble. We even got paid parking without her realising it. We also discovered that if you are a pensioner and join Club Burswood, parking is only $3, bargain!

Whilst she was sorting out her membership I got us drinks, both of these acts took us longer than expected. So, 15 minutes before the show started the Mahjong Nazi was in a panic, I had to skull my champagne and she tried to skull her green tea. We ran and strangely were seated in plenty of time.


We all LOVED the show. Riley was silent and transfixed the whole time, which is a first for Riley.

After the show  the Mahjong Nazi still had to pay the $3 for parking and she tried to put the coins in the slot where you are meant ot put the notes! I kid you not! I tried to take a picture of this, but she growled at me a bit, so I didn't.

This woman has tried to make phone calls with remote controls, use mobile phones to change the TV, needed me to go with her the first few times she had to use an ATM, has to call for instructions on how to use the TV and still refuses to carry and turn on her mobile unless she is expecting a call, but Riley and I love her so very much and would not swap her for the world.

2 comments: