Friday 27 April 2012

"I'm on the toilet!"


I love this boy more than I ever thought possible, but for God's sake, I just want to be able to go to the toilet in peace!

The other night we were at a friend's house and I was in the toilet and right at that instant Riley decided that he needed me to enter my iTunes password for his iPod. He was yelling down their hall for me and then opened the toilet door to ask this of me. I yelled at him to close the door, which he did, mostly, he just kept his hand and the iPod in with me. iTunes then decided that it didn't need the password after all, so he left and left the door open. Annoying!

The other day he was in our ensuite with the door closed. When I entered he pointed out that he had closed the door for privacy. Oh the hypocracy of an eight year old!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I feel your pain. Hate to dishearten you but my girl is 17 and still has to talk to me when I am on the throne! I guess its nice that she still wants to talk to me so I shouldnt complain. Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids are 22 and 19 and they still do it. And... So do their friends.....

    ReplyDelete