Tuesday 14 August 2012

Back on the Wagon


I fell off the blogging wagon, I can't even blame the Olympics, because I watched about, three hours of it in total. I just kept thinking that I didn't have anything interesting enough to write about. A friend keeps telling me to start blogging again, she tells me that she misses my blog. I thought for a while that I might just stop, I wanted my blog to be big and important, and it wasn't.  As I have thought this over for the last few weeks, waiting for something big and important to come along, I realised the fact that amazing, newsworthy things probably won't happen on a daily basis. My life isn't big and important. There will be times when things happen that are more interesting than others and I have realised that I can still write even when the exciting stuff isn't happening. I live a small and generally uninteresting life, and this is my record of that life.

I was going to write about my new iPhone app, picfx, which I totally love and makes me feel like a professional photographer (see above and below), but just then I saw something more worthy of sharing.


I just went to pick up the clothes that Riley had strewn through the house pre-bath and noticed that he did not wear underpants, again, today. This happens more often than not. Now he did announce that his penis was named Buzza to us a few weeks ago, so I wondered if perhaps that was why he so often went sans undies, but I just asked him and Buzza has nothing to do with it. He just forgets.

I did have to tell him to put his polo top on the right way this morning as it was on back to front and he had not realised, so clearly, the fact that he is not wearing undies would not register.

I still have the occasional dream about turning up at school and discovering that I have no top or bra on, this dream was quite common through high school and uni. I now fear that one day Riley's pants may be pulled down at school and the kids around will discover that it was just him and Buzza in those pants, no undies! My child struggles enough, we would definitely have to change schools, again, if that happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment