Monday 10 September 2012

From the Petri Dish

Somedays when I try to spend a few hours after work getting the house in order, I realise that I am actually living in a scientific laboratory. If I open the fridge, or look at any table or bench space I will see either one of Riley's science experiments, or one of his rock collections. Sometimes these things really annoy me, especially when they grow mouldy and smelly in my fridge. Feeling particularly zen, today I did not get annoyed. Topday I appreciated Riley's incredibly creative mind.

Here's some of what I found, here's hoping he's onto something.
 This is a helping potion, apparently a few drops (good in wine I'm told) and you will get all of the help you need.

This is a potion for curing baldness, just a few drops and voila! I'll test it on my husband tonight.

Riley dreams that this pigmelon will have pigmelon babies and that one of them will be so big, he will win a prize at 'the fair'. I hope that the sand is so bad in our front garden that even a pigmelon won't grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment